Thursday, November 13, 2008

Too Paranoid

So, a couple of weeks ago I got a call from our Head of Development. He told me that he would be sending me important documents and that i needed to protect them. I should not let people look at them because these things house our ideas and those are the life of the company. Well, I absolutely agree with him and I have become completely paranoid about coworkers looking at the information. I had to print off treatments this week. So I have been doing it in a different room, not near my desk. I don't like people looking over my shoulder, and as soon as the pages print I take them and hide them on my desk. Once I have all the pages for a treatment, I compile them, bind them and hide them like a CIA agent. Every time a coworker asks what I am doing, I tell them "printing some things" and try to change the subject. I need some Tums.

No comments: