Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Every Friday Afternoon

It seems that every Friday, (and by "every" I mean the last two) someone has called me and yelled at me. And I am going to be completely honest. I am losing my patience with this shit.

Last Friday:
Guy: Is Kimberly there?
Me: I'm sorry, she is gone for the day.
Guy: What? I have called three times today and have left messages and have not heard back. What am I suppose to do with this check? I mean, really? (Granted, he did call three times before this. And I took messages three times.)
Me: Well, what is the issue?
Guy: You have over paid us and I want to know what to do with the check.
Me: You have a check from us with an amount that is more then we owe?
Guy: Yes. And I need to deposit!
Me: Fine. Go deposit and write us a check for the difference.
Guy: I mean, that is just want we are going to have to do.
Me: Fine. Its no big deal.
Guy: Whatever.
Then he hangs up.
Two minutes later he calls me back and asks me to transfer him to Kimberly's cell phone. That shit wasn't going to happen so I transferred him to a manager. What a dick.

Today
Guy: Yeah. I talked to a guy about a "tyonic" order that was suppose to come by the end of the week, and it is Friday.
Me: I think you need to talk to the West coast office. They handle all orders.
Guy: No. I need to talk to the guy who works at this number. I have been talking to him.
Me: Do you mean "Kibble"?
Guy: Yeah. That's him.
Me: Well, he is out of the office right now but I can take your name and number and email it to him. then he can call you back.
Guy: Nevermind.
He hung up on me too.

What the fuck is with you douchey people calling my office and being dicks to me. Granted, I probably shouldn't use the tone I do, but if you didn't come out of the gate with attitude, you wouldn't get any from me.

Moral of the story: You get more flies with sugar then vinegar. And I hate people.

1 comment:

Joann said...

amen. I hate people.