Monday, December 29, 2008

I am having an axiety attack


(I do not own this picture)
So, I sure probably lay off the red bull as it may be leading to the anxiety I am feeling. Or maybe the fact that I need something and have to wait on others is causing that. I was given the wonderful task of assembling three scripts for one of the shows and emailing them to the network who pay us a lot of money to make said show. I have two out of the three scripts and what I am doing with them is watching the shows and making sure the scripts match the final cut of the show word for word. Not a super exciting task but still, good fun. Until I find out that I to delivered the scripts tomorrow by 10 AM and the shows haven't even been posted online for me to access and watch. So, now I don;t have a fucking clue what to do and am freaking out. And of course, through all this freaking out i learn that we can push back the delivery by one day so now I still have one day to work on it, which isn't bad, I guess. Hopefully, one of the shows will be done today and I can watch it and finish that script and tomorrow the second show will be posted and I can watch that one and send it all in on Wednesday by 10 AM. That seems plausible, right? Oh fuck, I need to go lie down.

No comments: