Saturday, January 17, 2009

Never drinking again

I know that I tend to write hangover posts but I never want to drink again. I was fine I until I took the tequila shot and then got kicked out of the club. Everything after the tequila shot is a little fuzzy. Pretty sure I vomited in the streets. Kept it together in the taxi, got back to lizs where I proceeded to vomit some more. It was so embarrassing. I don't do this kind of thing. I am very classy and I keep it together. I don't know how I got the couch but I am here. Its 9 in the morning. Don't know how long I am been here but I am sipping on water and pretty much am still drunk. I want to die. This is so uncool. Making my friends take care of me. I am an adult. I should have known my limits. But on the other hand, I never do shit like this, so I was bound for a shity night. The last time I got sick from drinking was one of the last college parties. That was nine months ago. I was so due.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

joey, add a little food poisoning and welcome to my new years eve. also, you going to come out nest weekend? it is my birthday, after-all.

Weston said...

Its always the tequila shot that does you in! Hope you no longer feel like death :)

Taylor M. Harper said...

Don't drink liquor. It's cheaper and results in less vomiting.

Taylor M. Harper said...

And never updating your blog again either? Joey, you are letting the masses down.

Tropical Iceland said...

update your blog, fool!