Sunday, April 26, 2009

It has happened

They took my brand new company laptop away from me and am replacing it with a laptop that is like, 5 years old and I will be its fifth owner. To be honest, I thought they would have figured it out sooner but I wasn't going to be the one to tell them.

So they are taking mine and giving it to someone else. Not that this woman isn't deserving of my fancy laptop, I just don't want my baby taken away from me. Its like my child. I took it out of the box. I plugged it into the wall and gave it its first taste of electricity. I was the who turned it on for the very first time. I don't want to give my baby to some stranger who won't take care of it the way I do.

Sad situation. I am going to go hold my laptop and rock it back and forth, whisper "its not your fault you are wonderful" and cherish these final moments we have together.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: