Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday is a good day to alphabetize

Today i was given the task of alphabetizing invoices and bills for five of our projects. I totally got to see what people get paid, per day, and damn, no wonder people want to work in this industry. You can make good money for a ten hour work day. I also had to deal with a little drama drama on the phone. American Express called and wanted to talk to my boss, who happens to be on the other side of the country. I told them that and i took a message. I email my boss with the message. Then, I get another call from AmEx saying they have my boss on the other line and they are going to three way call us so i can hear his voice and confirm his identity. I was like ok. Let me as him a question. and then he got on the phone and i didn't need to ask him a question because he has this really aggressive tone in his voice when he is on the phone and it intimidates me. And lets just say that I am not one who gets intimidate very easily. So needless to say, exciting stuff going on here.

No comments: