Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sorry about not posting

So the last two weeks i have not been posting, i am sorry my six visiting fans. I probably shouldn't got that far and call you guys "fans" but it makes me think that what I am doing matters to someone other than me. Anyway, what i been up to lately has been the usual. I went through twelve boxes full of tapes, files, pictures, and other stuff that i put into an excel spread sheet and then repacked it. I then printed out each sheet for its corresponding box, packed it all together in the corner of the office and it will be taken to storage sometime next week. After that task was taken care of i was put in charge of finding homes for some of our old equipment. Those homes may be another home, the dump, or some charity. I am personally pulling for the charities, just cause i am nice guy and like to give back. We have to share, give to the people. Also, i have been answering the phones more.
Speaking of phones, I talked to one of my many bosses and she got me in contact with the director of post production for our West Coast office in Hollywood. I will hold for applause. Nothing is set in stone, well, actually nothing is set at all. It is just a phone conversation but we will see. So not much else has been happening. I work, work, take a poop, and then work some more. That is pretty much my life.
Here are some shots of the boxes i packed.

1 comment:

tallison said...

I love your blog! You can call me a fan. Sorry you couldn't come to La Petit tonight! Dr. K was in a bad mood but it was good to see her regardless. Also, Geoff flaked on us again, but it's okay, I still like him. Good luck with the west coast thing, I'll continue to be an avid reader