Monday, August 4, 2008

Case of the Mondays

Today i had a hard time getting out of bed. I probably shouldn't have gone to a movie last night, but you guys know how i feel about films. I saw the X-file movies and i got some great ideas for a parody film. Which i will not discuss here.
After arrive today, with my coffee in hand, i hit the ground not running but jogging with a limp. After i completed the drink though, i got into a rhythm i knocked out another legal binder. tomorrow i will dot the i's and cross the t's. After that i went through some more inventory with my boss and we put together a camera case for another show. It needs to ship early next week. i think we will be fine, get it out on time.
I was given a little piece of news today. In a couple of weeks i will start to intern with the editing crew. At least that is who i will be working for. I will have to log tapes and find a buyer for an outdated tape deck. Score. check back to see how that works out.

No comments: