Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Mice Must DIE!!!!



So, this morning my lady boss, "Boss Lady" if you will, comes into the bullpin (large open area where my desk is located) and starts flipping out about four pieces of mouse poop. "Joey, you need to call them and give them the riot act. This is disgusting. What if this was your house, what would you?" To which I replied "I have a cat. So I don't worry about this." "That's not helpful." You want to know what is not helpful Boss Lady? You freaking out over some mouse stool. The exterminator was here on friday, and he set out some bait. Its not going to work over night. It takes time. The exterminator told me when I called him on the phone to schedule another appointment, it takes 10 to 14 days to see a decrease. He explained that the bait he uses will slowly dehydrate a mouse from the inside but it doesn't happen over night. Boss Lady doesn't understand why we aren't seeing a dramatic change?

Well, lets see. We work in a basement, on a house that is constantly under some sort of construction, in the country. This is where mice live. What am I suppose to do about the mice? Maybe if I sing a song, they will come out and help clean up and do some dirty dishes. That might be mice, I mean nice.

No comments: