Monday, July 20, 2009

"Great work"


So, even though I woke up thinking today was going to suck it was a very productive day. I was satisfied with my hard day of work. Getting things marked off my to do list. And to finish the day, my big boss, on his way out told me, that I, Joey, had done a great job getting all the boxes out of the big room and into storage. That's right. I got recognized for my kick ass job. And its the recognition that I wanted.

It was awesome.

UPDATE: As it was pointed out in the comments section, this complement would have never taken place without the help of Liz, Taylor and Rob. Thank you to each of you.

2 comments:

Taylor M. Harper said...

On behalf of Rob, Liz, and myself, "You are welcome."

Bogue The Elder said...

I wonder if your Boss reads your blog and felt bad for not congratsing you. Never EVER let your boss know you have a blog. Sensoring yourself gets to be a pain in the bum. Or if they find out just say it's someone else named Joey then search like hell on facebook for a scapegoat.