Monday, September 29, 2008

My new job

I have moved up in the world. I am now the assistant to our CEO. That's right. I now pick up two drinks at starbucks in the morning instead of one. I have two email accounts instead of one. I am moving up. The sky is the limit now. I apologize for not sharing this news sooner but we still haven't finalized the numbers. I am not sure how much I will be making but it doesn't matter because I am full time and need a day off. I am taking back my weekends. I hope I get to travel for the company. I listen to the field producers discussing budgets for upcoming shoots in thailand and India. That would be so exciting. But I am not ready for India. I am thinking New York or LA first, then graduating to Europe and then expanding further. We will see. I am on my lunch break now. My duties as new assistant include going to the bank and confirm meetings in addition to what I already did.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: