Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Voice Mail Hell

So, Its not even 11:00 AM and I have fucked up twice with the voicemail. Its not hard to transfer people to voicemail, when you have a 12 line phone. i have a 24 line phone, which means when i am hitting the 24 button, it is not the 12 button, which is Vmail. So needless to say, after three failed attempts i asked for help. And right after that I went and found a spare phone with only 12 lines. Then, the phone rang. Nothing new there. I went to pick it up and the cord connecting the ear/mouth part fell out. And then I couldn't get it back into the hole. (Giggle if you must.) It was very funny/horrible. Here I am, not being able to talk to the person I just picked up, because the bloody phone is all fucked and I can't get it in to work and I am laughing because it is so comical. Shit like this doesn't happen in real life, does it? Why yes it absolutely does. And i asked my boss when he came in if he got the message. And he told me no. The elusive voicemail transfer will be conquered by the end of the day.

No comments: