Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Research...i feel like a Sherlock F*cking Holmes

So, all i have done is research. "And what are you researching Joey?" Well, I'll tell you. I get to research modern weapons that may have come from weapons used by Roman Gladiators. That's right. Something completely useless just because there are no such weapons. No one uses a sword, or a triton. Maybe a net what even that's a stretch. Other than researching on the internet, I messenger contracts and fight with the fax machine. The highlight of my day. Sweet.

2 comments:

Tropical Iceland said...

Alright, peep like Spanish sword fihgts. I know it won't be "recent" as in like the past 50/100 years, but check like the dates. They're still used even when the canon was used.

oh and also check out usage of weapons from insurgents and pirates.

Joann said...

i mean, think of yourself as a morgan freeman type character in the batman scheme of things...