Monday, July 14, 2008

The Hills are alive with the sound of music

Today i got to fill out a music queue sheet. I went through episode three ("its becoming my favorite episode" he said sarcastically) and filled out an excel sheet which included the title of each song, time in, time out, and the total time it played. After that task, which took about the first half of the day, i had to look up every song in a database and record the composer, publisher, where to find it in the database, the volume number, etc. That took close to the rest of the day. After I finished the music queue sheet i started on the computer graphics sheet. Which is basically the same thing but instead of music i write down computer graphic, such as maps and diagrams. Lucky for me there was only one map in this episode so that job was very quick and easy. Let's see, what else did i do today.
I found out that Peter (one of the two brothers the show follows) came into the office on Friday. I wasn't there to talk to him but my boss assured me that him and his brother will probably be in some time in the next couple of months.
that's all for right now. tomorrow i will be working on episode four. be excited for me.

No comments: